Saturday, May 2, 2009

The most challenging thing that I learned in computer applications

The most challenging thing that I learned in computer applications is the course itself because of all the post and post that we have to do and the internet I’m not use to blog post or writing down my feeling and thoughts online for millions to see and read it feel so weird you know because we have MySpace, tweeter, and other online chat rooms but its not the same because people aren’t really putting their feeling on display in a way most of the time the ones who do are really just hiding behind their display name and writing all kinds of obscure bull just to bring down others and hurt their feeling or start rumors about someone that they’re jealous of but back to the subject at hand this is the most challenging things I ever done because I’m not use to talking out loud about myself or others let alone post it on the web which makes this hard to do especially when its for a grade but at the same time I can see why people like or love to blog about their feeling or issues because there is people somewhere out there that are going threw the same thing as the person that posted a blog or have went threw the same and he or she would res it and give advise or comment about it and it can really help somebody somewhere on the other side of the world get thru whatever their going thru and lift they’re spirits so that they can feel better about their self and make it so he or she can stand tall

No comments:

Post a Comment