Wednesday, May 20, 2009

twitter

what can I say about twitter other then I don’t use it so i cant really speak on behave of it I don’t have any views on it nor have I been on its site so i have no idea of what it looks like and I don’t know anyone that does have one or uses it but from what I hear over the radio is that it is pretty cool its supposedly is better then MySpace and all of the famous basketball players football players and singer and rappers are using it which I don’t really care if they are or not I doesn’t matter to me personally they have all these chat room and chat sites that people go on just because the radio or someone famous says that use it and people rush to it well I’m not that type I’m more of a pick up the phone and call someone type of guy or send me a text I don’t do all the chat room and site I only use MySpace when I’m looking for someone I haven’t seen in days, months, or years

No comments:

Post a Comment