Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the final blog

The final blog entry
I was in TEAM SWAGGER our presentataion was on the murder of crystal figuroa.
My experience with this class {computer apps} was mind blowing. Simply because I assumed that all I would learn in this class was just keyboarding, and how many words I could type per minute. But I was amazed when we start doing blogs about ourselves and things we learned in class. The teacher Mr. Pinto was a hard but fair teacher, and he was straight to the point and didn’t beat around the bush. But what I also liked about the class is that we did music and audio assignments with garage band. And we made our own songs and beats for class I actually did more musical and audio assignments in my computer class then I did in all of my audio classes. This is kind of crazy because u wouldn’t aspect that to be or do in a computer class but we did another thing. I liked about our teacher is when he noticed that a student would start to slack up a little or fall behind he would pull you to the side. And talk to you ask you what was going on, what’s the reason for the sudden change up or whatever the case might be he was one of those teachers that actually cared for us students.

The grade I think I deserve in this class in an C like a 79 or something but for sure a C because I did miss two weeks of class, but I made up all my assignments and turned them in so I think that a C would be fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment