Wednesday, June 3, 2009

virus

Virus
I never had a virus on my computer and I never had an experience with one but I have had a computer crush before and I lost over 60 songs and a few programs and the crazy part about it is that we were about to drop our album in a few months but we lost all the song and the back-ups I don’t know how but we did and we all was going crazy trying to find ways of getting the songs back we went to store after store but no one could pull it up and I had to buy a new hard drive and motherboard for the computer and my group and I had to start all over with new songs and really work hard we pushed ourselves to the limit trying to bounce back from that little situation but we still managed to get the cd out in time which it is called “HOODOLOGY” which I don’t really feel it’s as good as it was before we lost the songs but I ill like it cause it showed that me could really get things accomplished when needed or in a limited time

No comments:

Post a Comment